Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Braun 3710 Shaver - Replacement Parts ??

I have 2 Braun 3710 shavers (one for home, one for when I'm travelling). They've worked brilliantly for years now !

However, I find that I can no longer buy replacement heads/foils. Does anyone (Braun representative ?) know if it is possible to source these parts or whether parts from another model will suffice ?

Many thanks in advance
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Hey Garry, welcome to the forums.

It’s really nice to learn that your shavers are still working! However, I can imagine that trying to find replacement parts must have been a little frustrating and I’m very sorry about that.

Unfortunately, the Braun 3710 shavers and replacement parts have been discontinued for quite some time now, and I don’t have any information on retailers that may have replacement foils in stock.

The best thing I could suggest would be to contact our Service Centre on 01159 657 447, Monday-Friday, 9-5PM to see if they have any old parts available.

I you manage to find a replacement foil soon!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Thanks Heather !

Just tried the Service Centre, but they have no replacement parts for the 3710, unfortunately !

I guess they'll both now have to go to that great shaver scrapyard in the sky !!

Thanks again for your response,

Garry
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated